Ideal for gardening, country pursuits, gamekeeping, walking, field work, caving and much more.
- Ever popular, natural rubber, handmade lace-up boot
- 100% waterproof. Washable
- Padded bellows tongue for easy fitting and D rings for speedy lacing
- Self cleaning, anti-clog sole
- Splash resistant to acid and alkali
- Underarch lightweight steel shank for heavy digging or rough terrain walking
- Full anti-sweat, cotton/jersey lining with additional padding around the ankle and along the footbed for all day coolness and comfort
- Tough, comfortable and 100% reliable
Scroll down to order
Proven uses for Harris Dryboots include:
- Subterranean Sports - Caving and potholing
- Landwork - Farming, fieldwork, archaeology, surveying
- Landscaping - Garden construction and landscaping
- Gardening - Gardening and greenhouse work, landscaping and heavy winter digging
- Walking - Year round waterproof walking boots for dog walking, rambling, moorland, hill and mountain terrain
- Country Pursuits - Gamekeeping, fishing, shooting, birdwatching
- Outdoor Activities - Orienteering, cadet training, outdoor education centres
- Sports & Leisure - 'Sideline' spectator sports, music festivals, rugby and football matches, ballooning, metal detecting .. and lots more!
- Municipal & Environmental work - Council land maintenance, environment agencies, road screeding....
'Harris' Dry Boot
Now available in all sizes - the same high quality construction and design as the, now obsolete, 'Viking' but with new red/brown laces, plain cream cotton lining and our logo.
Please note: We apologise that some sizes have now sold out - new stocks will be available late October. We are taking reserve orders now for priority despatch on 07974 977112
'Viking' Dry Boot
Limited stocks remaining
All sizes now available in the Harris brand.
I am greedy and use two pairs
"I am greedy and use two pairs, a size 42 for summer wear with thin socks, and a size 43 for winter wearing thick socks. Just the job for all outdoor activities. Used them for almost 20 years now. Again, well done." - P. Slimon
I heartily thank you!
"The boots are all I expected them to be. Fitting well, with plenty of room, comfortable and hopefully durable enough for the tough wear I intend to use them for. I spend many an hour tromping across muddy fields in all weathers with a metal detector and spade, in search for ancient artifacts. I heartily thank you!" - C. Hale
Quick service and a good functional boot
"Quick service and a good functional boot as well. Size generous so I fitted a pair of insoles which improved fit and added a modern cushioned feel to the boot. I am pleased with them." - C. McPherson