Ideal for gardening, country pursuits, gamekeeping, walking, field work, caving and much more.
- Ever popular, natural rubber, handmade lace-up boot
- 100% waterproof. Washable
- Padded bellows tongue for easy fitting and D rings for speedy lacing
- Self cleaning, anti-clog sole
- Splash resistant to acid and alkali
- Underarch lightweight steel shank for heavy digging or rough terrain walking
- Full anti-sweat, cotton/jersey lining with additional padding around the ankle and along the footbed for all day coolness and comfort
- Tough, comfortable and 100% reliable
Proven uses for Harris Dryboots include:
- Subterranean Sports - Caving and potholing
- Landwork - Farming, fieldwork, archaeology, surveying
- Landscaping - Garden construction and landscaping
- Gardening - Gardening and greenhouse work, landscaping and heavy winter digging
- Walking - Year round waterproof walking boots for dog walking, rambling, moorland, hill and mountain terrain
- Country Pursuits - Gamekeeping, fishing, shooting, birdwatching
- Outdoor Activities - Orienteering, cadet training, outdoor education centres
- Sports & Leisure - 'Sideline' spectator sports, music festivals, rugby and football matches, ballooning .. and lots more!
- Municipal & Environmental work - Council land maintenance, environment agencies, road screeding....
'Harris' Dry Boot
Now available in all sizes - the same high quality construction and design as the, now obsolete, 'Viking' but with new red/brown laces, plain cream cotton lining and our logo
'Viking' Dry Boot
Limited stocks remaining
All sizes now available in the Harris brand.
I am greedy and use two pairs
"I am greedy and use two pairs, a size 42 for summer wear with thin socks, and a size 43 for winter wearing thick socks. Just the job for all outdoor activities. Used them for almost 20 years now. Again, well done." - P. Slimon
I heartily thank you!
"The boots are all I expected them to be. Fitting well, with plenty of room, comfortable and hopefully durable enough for the tough wear I intend to use them for. I spend many an hour tromping across muddy fields in all weathers with a metal detector and spade, in search for ancient artifacts. I heartily thank you!" - C. Hale
Quick service and a good functional boot
"Quick service and a good functional boot as well. Size generous so I fitted a pair of insoles which improved fit and added a modern cushioned feel to the boot. I am pleased with them." - C. McPherson