Proven uses for Harris Dryboots include:
- Subterranean Sports - Caving and potholing
- Landwork - Farming, fieldwork, archaeology, surveying
- Landscaping - Garden construction and landscaping
- Gardening - Gardening and greenhouse work, landscaping and heavy winter digging
- Walking - Year round waterproof walking boots for dog walking, rambling, moorland, hill and mountain terrain
- Metal Detecting - All terrain, all weather protection
- Country Pursuits - Gamekeeping, fishing, shooting, birdwatching
- Outdoor Activities - Orienteering, cadet training, outdoor education centres
- Sports & Leisure - 'Sideline' spectator sports, music festivals, rugby and football matches .. and lots more!
- Municipal & Environmental work - Council land maintenance, environment agencies, road screeding....
I am greedy and use two pairs
"I am greedy and use two pairs, a size 42 for summer wear with thin socks, and a size 43 for winter wearing thick socks. Just the job for all outdoor activities. Used them for almost 20 years now. Again, well done." - P. Slimon
I heartily thank you!
"The boots are all I expected them to be. Fitting well, with plenty of room, comfortable and hopefully durable enough for the tough wear I intend to use them for. I spend many an hour tromping across muddy fields in all weathers with a metal detector and spade, in search for ancient artifacts. I heartily thank you!" - C. Hale
Quick service and a good functional boot
"Quick service and a good functional boot as well. Size generous so I fitted a pair of insoles which improved fit and added a modern cushioned feel to the boot. I am pleased with them." - C. McPherson