Proven uses for Harris Dryboots include:
- Subterranean Sports – Caving and potholing
- Landwork – Farming, fieldwork, archaeology, surveying
- Landscaping – Garden construction and landscaping
- Gardening – Gardening and greenhouse work, landscaping and heavy winter digging
- Walking – Year round waterproof walking boots for dog walking, rambling, moorland, hill and mountain terrain
- Metal Detecting – All terrain, all weather protection
- Country Pursuits – Gamekeeping, fishing, shooting, birdwatching
- Outdoor Activities – Orienteering, cadet training, outdoor education centres
- Sports & Leisure – ‘Sideline’ spectator sports, music festivals, rugby and football matches .. and lots more!
- Municipal & Environmental work – Council land maintenance, environment agency work, weed spraying, road screeding etc.